How the Site Works
We match your hunt request with reputable outfitters using the 4 simple steps
below. Each outfitter in our database has been pre-screened, meaning
they have passed our exclusive 5 Point Rating System
and also have agreed to our Outfitter Code of Ethics
Step 1: Enter Your Hunt Data
- Your will enter your hunt details into our easy to use form that only takes a minute or two to complete:
- Primary Species
- Location (Up to 3 states/provinces)
- Weapon (Bow or Gun)
- Hunt Timeframe (Month or Season and Year)
- Budget per Hunter & Party Size
- Additional details about the hunt in the Comment Field:
- Sub-species, if applicable
- Secondary species you may wish to hunt
- Preferred hunt method(s) & guide level
- Trophy expectations
- Lodging preferences
- Non-hunting guests
- Tag Status (when applicable)
- Special needs/requests
- Your contact information
Step 2: Matching Outfitters Receive & Optionally Accept Your Hunt Lead
Once you confirm that all of the information you provided is accurate and
truthful, our website will send out hunt lead emails to all of the matching
outfitters. The outfitters will be able to view all of the hunt information
you provide to determine if they are a good match to fulfill your hunt request.
Outfitters that can best fulfill your hunting party's request will
accept the lead by clicking a link in the hunt lead email.
Step 3: You Communicate with Best Match Outfitters
For each matching outfitter that accepts your hunt lead, the site will
send the outfitter an email with your contact information. You will
also receive an email for each outfitter that contains their contact information.
You and the outfitter(s) will communicate by email and/or phone to
help you make a decision on which one best matches your hunt objectives and
Step 4: You Contract For Your Hunt
You will contract directly with the selected outfitter for your hunt.
5 Point Rating
Before being accepted into our program, each outfitter must pass our 5 Point Rating
System and agree to abide by our Code of Ethics.
- Outfitter must maintain all required federal, state, and local licenses
- Outfitter must maintain liability insurance to protect clients
- Outfitter agrees to provide a list of recent hunter references to prospective hunting clients upon request.
- While not an absolute requirement, the vast majority of our outfitter's have years of experience.
Code of Ethics
- I will comply with all Federal, State, and local game rules and
- I will maintain liability insurance and all required permits and
- I will provide my guest with the utmost in service, safety and
- Upon request, I will provide a prospective client with a list of references of hunters who have recently hunted with me. References will be hunters that are not related to me and also not associated with my business in any way
- I will not deceive or mislead clients regarding my prices and/or
services, to include harvest/success rates, quantity of game, and quality
of game in my hunting area.
- I will inform clients about events beyond my control which may
adversely affect their experience, including weather, lack of game/fish,
or other factors.
- I will do my best to preserve the delicate balance between wildlife,
habitat and humans.